Monday, October 27, 2008

The wait is over.......The best damn sleep center is here!!!

Well, all the planing and waiting has paid off. Wes' sleep center if finally open and ready for all the sleep deprived patients they can get.

Wes and his business partner, Nick.
Sleep Dx has been in the works for unofficially two years. Wes has wanted to do this for some time. So he was talking to his friend and Co-worker, Nick, about it one day and they thought we should do this. Well, many, many, many, months and hours of work later here they are.


Before

After
They really wanted this sleep center to feel like home and less like a hospital! So natural they they handed the decorating over to Tashi (Nick's Girlfriend) and me. I am excited about how it all came together. With a small budget and one long marathon shopping day, we were able to get it done. We seriously got almost everything we needed in one day...from bedding and hand towels, to entry way furniture and recliners. Seriously, we impressed ourselves. We started at 9 A.M. and finished somewhere around 11 P.M. Tashi and I make a great team and, honestly, who wouldn't have fun doing this. Well, maybe Wes and Nick, who by the end just stayed in the car so we could make a one last dash into Kohles before they closed. You can get a lot done in 10 mins. to closing.

Here is the "DREAM" team. Wes, Nick and Troy. They hired Troy to be the manager. Troy is also a Respiratory Therapist.

Their open house was two weeks ago. It was catered by Hamilton's Restaurant.

Okay, this was a joke that Tashi and I thought was hilarious. We found it when we were looking for art for the lab. We feel it just might be their good luck charm. "Hope it works" wink, wink.

Honestly, I am so proud of Wes and what he has accomplished. If Wes has a dream he does everything he can to reach it. He is very inspirational to me. Okay that sounds cheesy but really he is. He has made one of his dreams come true and that is something to be proud of. I love you Wes and your drive.

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

It looks freakin' awesome!!! Love it! Good work guys!

Shannon said...

The food was yummy at the open house and I love the decorating you did. I will definately recommend Sleep DX to anyone I know. It has very clean bathrooms and I did sample the bed, very comfy! Congrats Wes! I am proud of you too!

Unknown said...

This is amazing. Great job to all of you. I have no doubt the lucky charm (and those involved) will bring success!!

Anonymous said...

Dude, the food looked delicious!
Decorating fabulous! If I ever have a sleeping problem you've got my business! You two make quite a bit of talent.

Holly and Robert said...

It looks great! Congrats, Wes! Nice decorating Mandy!!

McKenna's page said...

Congrats on all your hard work. Who designed your logo I love it. Ha ha

Melinda said...

Way to go Wes! I always have business ideas but never follow through. Good luck with it. And Mandi. . .I love the decorating. Very inviting.

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

We all know you love Wes's Drive, Amanda!

We are so proud. Hell that looks so good, I want to go get a sleep test.

Wes, we always knew you were the best damn marketing guru out there.

Any company is lucky to have you and now you have yourself- so I guess all I can say is... Wes you are lucky to have you!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

btw, where the #*!$% was my invite to the open house!

lol

michelle said...

It looks great...nice decorating girls! :)