Thursday, October 16, 2008

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!



Two days ago was a happy day at the Archibald house, thanks to some very GREAT people. We were able to get back most of my blog!!! Can I get a Hallelujah. There are a few that we were not able to restore, but the majority was found and I am not complaining. I am going to post them back on my blog when I find more time.

We have had a very busy week. I had a Wedding that I did yesterday and Wes' Sleep Center open house is today and tomorrow. Not to mention all the home projects we are doing. So hopefully I will get some free time this weekend. Oh wait, our weekend is book too!!! Better to be busy than bored, I guess! Well I think Wes and I could use just one day to get bored.

So Thanks again to all you guys for your help. It is great to see how many of you all care. I know all of you know how crappy it would be to lose your blog. I want to thank Kim and Craig especially for knowing how to get it back. I know that I have only met you once but I love you already. Tiff told me you were awesome and Tiffany has great taste. We owe you two dinner. You know, when you are in Utah!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

That's so great! What a relief! Let me know if you want an invite to my blog. It's private. Did I ask you this already? E-mail me at googilycub@hotmail.com if you do.

Kim said...

I am so happy that my husband is good for something(haha) I am so happy he was able to get my blog back. I don't know what I would have done. I am glad he was able to help you out too. We definitely should get together! We move back to Utah in December!!!

Wild Rasmussen said...

That is great that you got it back all I have to say is PRINT IT OFF. I have printed my and I'm making a book because I also have it for my jounrling well I'm gald that you are doing good