Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sunday, September 07, 2008
Labor Day Weekend
I think this was our 2nd annual Bear Lake trip with the Michigan Crew. We had a nice and relaxing time. It was one of those trips you don't want to go home from. Life has been busy so we haven't got to see these guys for a while. It was so great to get back together. What I love most is that even though it has been months, it was like we had just seen each other yesterday. I sure so love these guys. Click Here for All Bear Lake Pictures There is a lot of fun ones.
We went to the Minnetonka Cave that was close by. Andre was scared to death in this picture I could feel his heart pounding. He would not let go of our hands. After it was all done, in the car, he said I wanted to do that again. He did think seeing the bat was cool.
It stormed on Monday and the guys thought it sounded like fun to go and jump in the lake.

All of the Kids have grown so much. Andre and Kendyl both rode the tube! Andre loved it! Kendyl didn't really know what to think. Considering last year all I could do on a wake board was get up and then go right back down, I was pretty proud of myself this year. I think I stayed up for actually 2 full seconds. Next year I will be ready for a 360.You think???

It was a very Relaxing weekend!!! We had a great time, with great food and lots of sun. The nights were filled with Texas hold'em and Black Jack (why does the house always win?) These trips are always great, drama free weekends. It is wonderful to have great friends. Thanks again Coby and Tiff for another great weekend at Bear Lake.

No comments: