Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kendyl

Today is Kendyl's second Birthday! WOW I can't believe she is getting so big. She is not my baby anymore. She is a true toddler now with the attitude and all. Kendyl is developing quite a personality. She is a little bit tomboy and a little bit girl-girl.

This picture explains it all. Our Cowgirl in a tutu. She came out of her room dressed like this one day so naturally I had to get a picture.

She loves the color pink and she also loves to play with Andre's guns. So of course when we were on recent trip to Yellowstone she found this Pink gun and that was it. She carried that with her everywhere the rest of the trip. Take anything that is boyish ad some pink or some glitter and it will be Kendyl's Favorite. I think it might be because she idolizes her brother so much.

She is also into dolls and shoes you know all the girly stuff. She also had found a love for my lip gloss. I now have little finger prints in my chap stick and I am missing over half of my lip glosses. I have resorted to leaning over in the car to apply my lip stuff so she won't see it or I can just kiss that tube goodbye.

Kendyl is a joy to have in our house. She is getting so big so fast. We love you Kendyl. Happy Birthday.

12 comments:

Coby said...

So cute! Those pictures are PRICELESS!! I love it! She is so fun! It was a BLAST last night! Thanks for coming down!

Shannon said...

I love all those pictures of her! Thanks for emailing them to me like you said you would. Oh wait you didn't :). I know you are busy. Happy Birthday to my sweet Kendyl loo!! I just love her so much! Thanks for sharing her with me! I think all of the coolest girls are a little bit tomboy and a little bit girly. I can relate to that. Can't wait for her party tonight!!

McKenna's page said...

She is so cute, Happy Birthday Kendyl!

Holly and Robert said...

Happy Birthday, Kendyl! I can not believe she is two that is so crazy!! Let's get together soon!!

Nikkala said...

I love the gun with the tu-tu. Priceless.

Melinda said...

What a doll! And what great pics. Glad to see your back in the blog-o-sphere.

Janee said...

Wow 2 already! She is a doll! Happy Birthday Kendyl!

Tashina said...

Happy Birthday Kendyl! You and my nephew share a birthday... he just turned 1! We need to get together soon. Give me a call!

Tashina said...

oh yeah... congrats on getting the blog back. I know you were stressing on that!

michelle said...

oh she is just growing up...so adorable!

KJ said...

She is darling!!!

I'm sorry about your BLOG issues, sometimes technology isn't kind..he.he.

Take care.

Katie

Calder Family said...

She is the cutest thing! Thanks again soooooo much for taking our pictures. We really appreciate it and can't wait to see them. Here is my e-mail. britanysue@gmail.com