Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thursday, August 21, 2008
Back to School!!!

Can you believe it, it is that time again. Only this time it is the real deal. Andre started first grade today. I swear that summer seemed like a month long. My advice is don't move mid summer if you want to do any fun summer activities. I had so much planned and here we are starting school.

I think that he is so handsome! He picked out his first day attire. I think he did a great job. Last night I asked him if he was excited. He said yea, but I am a little bit worried. I said that was normal. Andre gets really shy in new situations.
All day school, I am so sad. I think the hardest part of the day will be lunch. I loved fixing his lunch and enjoying that time with him. I think that his sis is going to miss him most. She seems a little lost.
We rode our bikes to school today. It was nice, not as uphill as it was last year, well until on the way home!!!

Andre and his new teacher Mrs. Theobald. She is suppose to be very good at reading.
Andre thought it was so cool he got his very own desk.
Hey that girl looks to young for first grade!!!

Kendyl park herself in the desk next to Andre. I think she is having separation issues. That or she thinks she is ready for school too. Trying to tell Kendyl that she can't do everything Andre dose is a daily task at our house. Many times I find her out side following the big kids around like she is one of them. One problem with our new house she can let herself out. Andre is not the most reliable babysitter yet! I have to lock her in while I take a shower.
Andre I hope you have a rocking school year!!!

No comments: