Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Beginning of my Restoration....
Monday, September 29, 2008
Most of you who read my blog all ready know about Baby Jack. But for those of you who don't.... Our best friends lost their sweet baby boy this last Tuesday! He was 16 months old. He had the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. As it stated in the obituary, you could see the light of Christ through them. I wanted to take this opportunity to bear my testimony about eternal families. I know that eternal families are real and that Jackie will be with his family again someday. I am so thankful for my knowledge of that. I also know that Jack was so pure that he is with Heavenly Father and Jesus. I also know that there is a reason for everything and that is why Coby and Tiffany were chosen to bring this special soul into the world. Coby and Tiffany have taught me so much about the kind of person I want to be, before this tragedy and after. I have been doing a lot of reflecting about life and what is really important in life. What I have come to realize is that there are a lot of things in this life that just don't really matter. Whether it be something as tedious as a clean house, to something a little more emotional, such as stupid arrangements or grudges. It just doesn't matter. What does really matter are our families, our friends and our children. I have always admired Coby and Tiffany and there dedication to there family. These two know how to enjoy each other and their children. I Know that Jack was well loved and that he loved his mother, father and brother very much. I was very lucky to get to enjoy this little angel in person. I want to thank Jack for the lesson I have learned by knowing him. I love my family so much and my children are my life. I am going try harder everyday to simplify my life and just spend more time with them. I am thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ and his plan to allow us to be reunited with our loved ones and himself someday. There is a scripture that has helped me before and I think that I need to remind myself of it again. It is in the Book of Mormon. Ether 12:27,if any of you want to read it. We need to go to the lord with our weakness and have faith that he can make week things become strong. I want to tell Tiffany and Coby that I love them so much and I am amazed at there strength. Knowing your angel has already benefited me and I know he will continue to benefit many others. Thank you guys for your friendship and inspiring me to be a better person and mother.
Posted by Amanda at 3:39 PM

No comments: