Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Summer rewind!!!
I know that I did not do any posts in the whole summer. So I decided to so a summer rewind. Our summer was jam pack from to sports to weekend getaways to just hanging out in our new back yard. I am feeling a little over whelmed in playing catch up but, it is important to me that I get these things documented. So I am going to start with the sports we ran here and there all summer.

First up Soccer
Technically that was in the spring but I did get this posted either. This soccer season was full of rain. Since all it seemed to do May and June was rain.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! We need to get together!!

Janee said...

Dang Mandy you look super hot in your cute tennis outfits!

I can't believe how big Andre is! I still picture him as a toddler :)

Kendyl is just darling! She looks like she has quite the fun personality! So cute!

Heather said...

great pictures mandy! We miss you guys. We'll have to do some new family pictures soon. :)