Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Next came Baseball
Well actually, it over lapped soccer a little for a while I thought I all I had time for was running Andre here and there. Poor Kendyl was such a trooper.

Photobucket

This year Andre's team was the Braves. Which was exciting for my family because we were all raised braves fans.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had the opportunity to take the team's baseball pictures. The coach wanted action shots instead of the classic stand here and hold the bat shots. I could not have agreed more, that was until I realized how hard it was to get every single kid in an action pose. What a night mere. This was what they looked like.
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rachel Holste said...

Are you kidding me??? You take awesome pictures! Your little Andre is such a handsome boy!

Melinda said...

Great action shots of Andre! I'm sure the ones of the other kids were just as great. I totally agree that the "stand and hold the bat" shots are very lame.

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures - my favorite is the last one... darling!