Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Next came a little me time, Tennis
I have finally declared some me time and for the past year I have been attending a cardio Tennis class. It has been so fun and I have made a lot of great friends. Tennis has always been my favorite sport to play.

Finally I got brave enough and played in my first Tournament. And even though I did do that great I decided to play in another tournament.

Photobucket
My first partner was Chelsea Sanders. My old neighbor I have played her when she was 8 months pregnent. She is hard core!!!

Photobucket
My second tournement doubles partner. Cathleen Smith a friend for cardio Tennis. Isn't she hot.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The greatest part of all my Tennis playing is now Wes has caught the tennis bug and began playing. I guess it is fair I took up golf for him. He is naturally very good at it which is great but, also pisses me off a little. The second tournament Wes and I play mixed doubles together and even won a match. We were exited and can't wait to play in another one.

2 comments:

Rachel Holste said...

Mandy.... no wonder I like you so much... I love that you love tennis as much as I do! It's the greatest sport ever. Your form looks pretty good....:) we should play sometime!

Melinda said...

Go Mandi!