Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back-to-school (already?)
So Andre went back to school on August 20Th. First of all, I can't believe it is already time for school. Second, it could not get here fast enough, the last week I was ready to strangle him. Third, When did he get so big 2nd grade already!!!

Photobucket

First day picture. He is so stinking cute.

Photobucket
Kendyl and Andre have a great bond and Andre is so good to her. She was a little sad that he was leaving.

Photobucket

Then she was excited because I let her sit in his big boy car seat. It has now been two weeks back in school and I know that she still misses him because everyday she will say "Mom lets go get Andre". Also she has slept in his room for 4 days now. I have make her a bed on the floor. They snuggle in Andre's bed while he reads her a bed time story. Then she crawls into her bed on the floor. Everynight she tells me that she wants her bed made in Andre's room. It is just so cute that I let her do it. I am sure that soon she will want her own bed back but untill then I it is just to adorable to change.

I know that I have not posted anything for our summer on here yet but I am going to get it all up here I hope!!!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I sure love those cute munchkins! I can't believe he is getting so old too.

Holly and Robert said...

I was starting to get a little worried about ya!!! We need to get together soon!! I can not believ e he is in second grade!! We are getting old!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is so precious! What a bond those two have!

Rachel Holste said...

Your kids are darling! When are we going to get together? I would love to see you!

Joann said...

I have to say that last picture of Kendyl is adorable. I agree it seams like your kids get along so well, Andre is alway looking out for his little sis.

Tallie Geddes said...

You didn't post any pictures of you standing outside the door of his classroom taking pictures and him getting really annoyed that you were STILL there!:) This should be a fun year!!

Melinda said...

Such cute kids!! I think it's funny that Andre wants his hair to look like Zack's. . .I thought only girls tried to copy celebrity hair styles!

Janee said...

OK, your kids are SO lucky they have an awesome photographer for a mom! Seriously, love the pics! The kids are getting so big! Miss you guys!