Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our little Cheerleader
Poor Kendyl she has been such a sport being packed around from one thing to another. She did manage to have a lot of fun though and I think she is Andre biggest fan!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kendyl's sweet dance moves.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Trying to take action pictures of the team, and Two year old, and a husband working late....Never a good mix.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice pose. I have no Idea were she learned this!!!
Photobucket
I want nothing more than for my kids to love to play Tennis and golf. I have brainwashed Andre. She is next!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love all the sports pictures! You guys have indeed had a busy summer. I loved coming and watching all of Andre's games and if Kendyl is his biggest chearleader, maybe I could be the
2nd? And I know where Kendyl gets her dance moves and Andre gets his temper. I have seen both from you :). Love you guys. Post some Island Park pictures soon! Oh and one more thing. I am glad that you have Daughtry's "September" on your playlist. It is my favorite song from their new album.

Tallie Geddes said...

She is soooo your girl!!! How cute!

Rachel Holste said...

Kendyl is a doll! I'm all about brain washing them when it comes to tennis!:)

Melinda said...

LOVE the booty shot! What a cutie.