Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Muse!!!
Kendyl's Two Year Old Pictures.

To see all of Kendyl's Pictures Click Here .

I have not taken a formal photo shoot of Kendyl since she turned one. Even though I have a truck load of pictures of her, there all not really that planned. So I decided to take her around a few places by our house. All of the shots are taking a few blocks from my house. I love where we live. There is a lot of character in this little community.


I pass by this turquoise barn everyday when I take Andre to school, so finally I got permission from the owners to shoot there. It is my new favorite place. I love the unexpected color of it.
I know that I just posted about Kendyl on her birthday, but I realized I forgot a lot of funny things she says and does. I swear she is two going on 16. Here are just a few things that she does to make use laugh.
She loves to color. She is a little obsessed about it.
She calls castles in her princess books temples.
She calls her jacket her catch-it.
She loves to sing and would sing all day.
She is most recently obsessed with Tinker Bell and can repeat parts of the movie.
She LOVES to SHOP!!!! (That's a good one).
She is always telling me that things are "pretty"; clothes, her hair, my hair, her babies hair.
She is very polite. She is always saying thank you to everything.
She is very good at the word "Poreeese" (please).
She wants to know why you tell her no. When I say no she says, with her hands on her hips,
"why cause".
She loves to talk on the phone.
She loves her Daddy. All day she will say "daddy at work." And every night when I asked her what her favorite part of the day was she always says, "Daddy work home" (When daddy got home).
She loves the color pink and wants to eat and drink anything pink.


7 comments:

Shannon said...

She is adorable but you did forget one thing. She loves her Aunt Shannon too! And Peaches. She loves to chase Peaches around

Melinda said...

Those are great pics. . .you do great work! I love the flower clip. And her ON shirt. Kenzie has the same one in white. :) What a cute little girl. . .she sounds like a lot of fun!

Holly and Robert said...

I love that she will just let you take the pictures!! They are darling!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I totally love the pics. We changed our blog addres to summerstimeslessmoments.blogspot.com You will have to change it on your blog lists.

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

oh my, she is beautiful!

Heather said...

The pictures rock, mandy! Good job. I wish I could get ANY of my kids to pose like that for me. What a cutie!

About us said...

You are so stinkin talented Mandy. The pictures turned out so good!