Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Big Debut
Okay, it is finally here. Wesley's big acting debut. A while ago I did a post about Wes being in a commercial for Planet Fitness. One of Sports Academy's smaller fitness centers that they are expanding all over Utah and parts of Idaho. We finally have the copy of it, so, I thought you all might what to get a good laugh!!! I'm still in shock that Keith got Wes to do this. Wes has never loved the spot light. However, he has never had a problem taking one for the team. So I hope this commercial makes you laugh and entices you to go and join a planet fitness near you. Or, even better, the Sports Academy!!!
It is rather long, so if you just want to watch Wes, he is at the beginning and towards the middle and at the end. Look for the sweet head band. It is a little cheesy as you might expect.

Since I lost my pictures on all my old blog I thought I would put these pictures of Wes on here again. These were taking When he did the commercial.


10 comments:

Shannon said...

Love it. If I weren't already a member I would join again just because of that sweet headband!! Hot Wes HOT!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I totally love the commercial. How does it feel to be married to someone who will be on TV? We changed our link and wanted to leave you a comment so you could change it on your blog link. Just click on my message to get it.

Anonymous said...

His debut is spectacular! Those two-pounders made the commercial, LOL! Seriously, it is an awesome commercial and Wes did great!

**Cristy** said...

Hi Amanda! I love your blog and your kids are so cute. I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my friend list.

KCJaques said...

Wow,Wes. That's all I have to say.

Holly and Robert said...

Good Job, Wes!! Loved it!!

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey It took me forever to find you! i DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN but the address I had was not working. well I'm gald that I found you and I'll have to change the one that I have...

Heather said...

Is that really a commercial? Or is it like an infomercial. It seems pretty long. But that doesn't take away from Wes' awesomeness. Way to go! I guess I'll need one of those pictures with his autograph.....

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

I chose Planet Fitness because of that boy in the WHITE headband! Ouch!

Amy said...

Wait a sec! I'm confused here- it looks like you got your old blog back! What happened to the newer stuff you posted?