Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Andre's first Basketball experience.
Andre began basketball four weeks ago!!! He loves it. He tells me all the time that he wishes it was Saturday so he can go to basketball.

When I signed him up, they got a jersey and a tee-shirt. Andre picked the number 14. It is the same as his soccer number. For some reason he likes the number 14.
Am I ready for our son to be a Mountain Crest Mustang???

The tee-shirt says Mustang Basketball. I thought to my self Mustangs, yuck!!! You see Wes and I both graduated from Bear River and when we were in school the Mountain Crest Mustangs were a rival of ours. In fact, I will go as far to say, we hated the Mustangs. Now that we live in Mustang territory, I guess we will have to convert.

Ummm, I am pretty sure this is a foul!!!
I love the drills the coach has them do. Since it is most of the kid's first year playing, he spends more time explaining the drill then actually doing the drill. It is great entertainment.
This is Andre's best friend Gavin. They are finally on the same team. Because of new school boundaries they are not in the same school anymore, so I am glad that they are on the same basketball team.

I think that Andre is a darn cute basketball player.

7 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Hey Amanda- Its Heidi Bell Kjar. You did my bridals/wedding pics and I was wondering if you could send me a price list for newborn pics. my email is:
benon8bell@aim.com
Thanks!

Holly and Robert said...

I am so sad that he is old enough to be playing basketball!! I will agree he is a darn cute basketball player! Go Andre!!

Shannon said...

I just love #14! Such a handsome basketball player! Oh and thanks for finally making a comment on my blog even if you made me sound like a lesbian :).

Heather said...

you go andre!

Calder Family said...

Ha! Being a bobcat, I feel the same way! Maybe we need to get moving! p.s. would you mind if I put your blog address on my blog so my friends/fam can see it??? Let me know.

Melinda said...

He looks like a little John Stockton out on the court! Way to go Andre!

KJ said...

Fun photos. Abbie is going to play basketball starting in January.

I absolutely love the photos of Kendyl for her two-year photo shoot. She is gorgeous!!!! You better keep a close eye on her when she gets old enough to date..he.he.

Take care.

Katie