Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random Pictures

Photobucket
Enjoying the backyard.

Where we live, you enjoy the good weather when you get it. That is what makes living where we do so great. Even if we sometimes get snow in June. Days like this everyone cherishes. When it first starts to warms up (by that I mean it might hit 56 degress) everyone is out enjoying it. It boost everyone's mood and we don't take them for granted.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They are way to cool!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Andre again practicing his phtotography skills
Photobucket
Oh how I love my kids

By the way I think Kendyl's eye's are changing they are turning more grayish blue...weird.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love your kids too! And you have such cute pictures all the time of them.

Garrett Family said...

Seriously ~ you guys have the cutest kids! Love, love, love your darling pics!