Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter
Photobucket
This year we had a great Easter, especially since the Tuesday before we got pounded by a snow storm that laid a foot of snow. We still had snow for Easter, but luckily our parents home town had been warm enough it melted.

Photobucket
This year I planted real grass in the kids Easter baskets. It was way cute and the kids loved watching it grow.


On Saturday, in between conference, we dyed eggs. A few of the neighborhood kids joined in the fun. Photobucket
I love my neighborhood.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then later we headed to Grandma's for an Easter egg hunt
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Dad with his favorite child!
Photobucket
Don't worry dad, I won't tell.


The Easter bunny brought the kids new flip flops, a movie, golf balls and fingernail poish. Can you believe it he didn't bring one thing of candy?!!!! However, Andre had the "talk" with us. "The I know who the bunny really is talk." I am so sad that time has come. Really though, how old are you when you stop believing that a big giant man size bunny hops to your house to leave treats for you. I mean come on it is not like he is a real man like Santa!
Photobucket
Kendyl painting her toes with some kid friendly nail polish she got from the bunny.


On Sunday, after a wonderful time watching conference, we headed to the other grandma's for another egg hunt.
Photobucket
The Archibald grand kids
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had a great Easter. Now hopefully we will see spring soon.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Come on dad's favorite? You know he has 3 favorite kids :). And I love all pictures of Andre wearing his Bon Jovi shirt :)

Rachel Holste said...

okay... your the cutest mom ever... who grows grass in there kids easter basket...? only you... what a darling idea. such cute pictures... one of these days i would love to see you!

Holly and Robert said...

Looks like fun!! We need to get together real soon again!!!

Melinda said...

Wow! I am impressed that Kendyl can paint her own toenails. I don't even want to imagine what would happen if I gave Kenzie a bottle of nail polish. Cute pictures, as always!

Sanders said...

Your family is so stinkin cute! And I love Kendyl's sassy tutu skirt! Glad Easter was good. Thanks a million again for taking our pics. U r 1 talented woman.

K S & R said...

Your family cracks me up! I love you guys! Glad you had a great Easter!

Angie Tolman said...

Oh it was so fun to catch up on what's going on!! I can't believe they are old enough to get baptized. Judson gets baptized in August. I really want to talk to you about who your darling daughter takes dance from. I want a low key person. Can you call e-mail or comment back on my blog how to get ahold of you?
n8tolman at msn dot com
or 363-5826 and please delete this post after you read it. Thanks Angie

Missy said...

Amanda! I made those cupcakes you made when Lukas and I came over with oreos and they were a huge hit! Thanks for the idea!

I miss seeing you guys, lets get together soon so I can dominate TTR again!