Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow, Snow, Go away!!!

Photobucket

Yesterday was such a nice day. The snow was almost melted away. We got out and played a little basketball, skateboarded and grilled some steaks. We could almost fell spring in the horizon. Today, a much different picture. We woke up to 8 inches of snow. No lie, I measured our driveway. And it is still snowing. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck.


I realized that I have not posted any of our winter fun. So in honor of our lovely weather today here are some pictures of us enjoying the snow. These were all taking on Valentines day.
Photobucket

We have a small hill in our back yard. So we busted out the sled and decided to ride our small hill. The kids still had fun even though the ride only lasted 2 seconds.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
The neighborhood kids joined us
Photobucket
They all tried to hit me with a snow ball. Too bad they all missed.



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Okay Snow we have had fun and we have had enough!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Yeah, we've had enough of the snow too. Looks like you guys had a great time though. And I love Kendyl's hat. Too cute!

Shannon said...

I am so sick of the snow! Yesterday was nice and I can't believe today. The roads were no fun. There is even so much snow that Peaches has been refusing to go out in it.

McGinnis Family said...

It's good to hear that Cache Valley is living up to it's reputation of NEVER giving up the winter season very easily!

I love your blog! I can tell you've done a lot of work on it and it's paid off! It looks great!

It's been forever! I'm so sad we aren't in touch anymore. I wish I knew what happened but, that's ok! Just know we haven't forgotten about any of you! Glad things are going so well for all of you!

Jaci said...

pretty winter pics! You are so talented! The Archi family is still cute as ever!

KJ said...

Cute photos Mandy. How did your rabbit out of a hat cupcakes turn out?

Lindee said...

Cute blog! And I checked out your photo blog, AMAZING! I'll definitely be calling you in the future.