Friday, September 24, 2010

Random Pictures from the past!!!
Well, that sounds like there from 1980. Not quite that old here are some pictures I found form March of this year. Here again, an attempt to play catch up. This pictures have no rhyme or reason they are just fun!!

Photobucket

One little monkey jumping on the bed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My best model ever!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Skate or die! Andre has turned into a skater I think? He tries really hard. Although, I am not that impressed with the language at the skate park. Might be the last time I take him there.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Andre just recently found a love for "long boarding". We were at a park and there were these really nice older kids that were long boarding and Andre was in ahhh. They were so nice to him and let him try one of theirs out. Ever since it was all he could talk about. We shop around and soon realized that they are not cheap. So we told Andre he had to save for one. He sold stuff in a yard sale. Helped Grandpa haul wood at the cabin. Finally, he had enough money. I am so proud of him for saving and purchasing the long board himself. I just realized I don't have any pictures of him with it. I guess I better take some. Maybe next year I actually get them on the blog.

Photobucket

Photobucket
These kids love each other so much! They really do.
Photobucket
I love this picture.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay even though they are dated pic's I am so glad I got them up here.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Keep em coming!

Jaci said...

Love these! You have such a talent! Keep sharing photos with us. It makes me happy! I love that dark charcoal door. where do you find that lovely thing?

Got your email. Sorry I'm so slow to reply! I will! :)

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

Shut up!!!
I love Andre's hat.
I so so stinkin excited!
Some people are blessed with so many talents! I am a bit envious.
We love you guys.

Garrett Family said...

ABSOLUTELY DARLING :)