Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday Bash

Photobucket
Andre just could not wait any longer, so we busted open the presents in the morning before school. Kendyl was a great help. Andre, being the great brother that he is, was very willing to let Kendyl help him open every present.
Photobucket
Some of the things he got was a Rip Stick, Remote Control helicopter (I think Wes had the most fun with this present), some Tek deck skate board stuff, new Converse shoes (chucks), and a fedora (something Andre has wanted forever they are hard to find for kids, but you got to love Kohl's).

Photobucket
I made Andre a Skateboard cake. I am no pastry chef, but I am going to call it a success. Every other time that I have attempted to make a birthday cake look like something it has ended up in the trash. His skate board is green on the bottom so I tried to make i
t look like that. Andre loved it, which is the most important part.
Photobucket
Andre with some of the neighborhood kids.
Photobucket
Kendyl had a lot of fun helping me bake the cake.
Photobucket
It was just so tempting.........

That night we took Andre out to Wingers, one of his favorite places. Then back to the house for more presents.
Grandma got him a new baseball bat, bag and batting gloves, also from Grandma he got a light saber, and a game.
Photobucket
Aunt Shannon knows just what he likes. She gave him a Bon Jovi Shirt and a guitar pick.
Photobucket
Kendyl pouting because Andre had finally had enough of letting her help open presents.
Photobucket
Good thing her moods don't last to long. Our sassy girl will never be out shined.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love my kids!!!





2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love your kids too!!! He had a great birthday! Hey if they want to have that sleepover this weekend so you and Wes can go on a date then let me know! So far I am available. No hot dates :). Shocking I know :).

Melinda said...

The cake looks great!! And how stylin' is Andre in that hat? Too cute.