Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween 2009
This year wasn't quit as warm as it was last year but it could have been worse. Andre was Obi-wan Kenobi and Kendyl was a Kitty-cat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We took the kids down main street trick-or-treating during the day. Then made the rounds around the neighborhood at night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is Kendyl with her Best friend that lives next door. It is so nice to have them so close. They have so much fun together and play together almost everyday.
Photobucket
Here is Kendyl with some more of her friends it is a great neighborhood and all theses girls are the same age and will all go to school together. They are all so cute. Please no one move away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Andre takes playing his characters very serious. What a cutie.

6 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

Cute pictures!! They are getting so big!!

Tiffany said...

Such cute shots....you should do it professionally! :) Your kids should be models!! GORGEOUS!! We miss you guys! When are we playing again? Do we need to have another Fondue party???!!! Coby's really good at it...let's plan it!

Shannon said...

Hey I am glad that you are finally back to updating the blog more. I love the Halloween pictures. They are so cute :). And I love the new pictures on the top too! Love you guys.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Hi, it's Kala (Perkins). I always see your blog through the "Class of 97" blog. I just want to say again just how much I love your photography. You take incredible photos! They are truly brilliant! I am wondering what kind of a camera you use? I gave my sister a link to your blog because she's doing the "alphabet photography" for my family's last name, and I thought yours at the top of your blog was so well-done. She told me how much she enjoyed your photos too, and was wondering as well what camera you have. Have a happy thanksgiving! I'm glad you're blogging again!!!

Amanda said...

My camera is the Nikon D300

Kara T said...

I know it's been forever...hope you remember the Rick and Kara Thompson family. :) Your kids are so grown and so cute! I love these pictures of them. So precious!