Monday, January 12, 2009

Can I tell you a secret......

......I don't wear diapers anymore.

Thats right we have reached another milestone in our house. This one is a doosie. Kendyl is now potty trained. She has been diaper free (except at night) for about two weeks. I can not believe how easy it was. Night and day compared to Andre. I really do think that what they say is true. Girls are easier to train than boys.
All it took was a few days of practice, a trip to the store for princes undies, and a few bribes with fruit snacks. Actually, I need to be giving a lot of thanks to Wes. He was the one who got the ball rolling. To tell the truth I think that she has been ready for a while, but I have been putting it off. I think it was because of the flash backs of Andre.
We are ecstatic!!!!

12 comments:

Jaci said...

she is the prettiest little girl! Yay for potty parties!

Shannon said...

Congrats Kendyl! I love you sweetie! You are a rockstar!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so jealous. My son Sam is going on 4 and is deathly afraid of the potty. Yeah for poopers!

Garrett Family said...

Congrats! We are beginning that adventure with Carter! Where did you get those darling bows in Kendyl's hair? I love them!

Amanda said...

I got her bows from a place called Cholereese.com They have the cutest hates two. Kendyl won't keep her bows in her hair do you have any tricks.

michelle said...

Kendyl is soooo adorable...yay for no more diapers!

Holly and Robert said...

Good job, Kendyl!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Hey Amanda this is Chari Gallup Jeremy's wife. Jeremy mentioned that you take pictures, we just had our baby and I'm looking for someone to take her newborn pictures. What are you prices and when are good times for you? You can email me at charjergallup@gmail.com and let me know more information and a number to contact you. I would really appreciate it, I've seen some of your pictures and they are adorable!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

Will you help me!
I am scared to death to potty train Calista! I think it intimidates me more than her.
Great job Kendyl!

Amanda- that's at least another 40 bucks a month. You should buy yourself something nice!

Amy said...

Congrats to Kendyl! She is so dang cute and I miss seeing her at work...

Janee said...

Omg I'm so freaking behind on your blog! Apparently it doesn't let me know when you update! Suck! Anyway, congrats on the potty training! Whoo hoo that's awesome! Kendyl is seriously SO cute!

Heather said...

Love the pictures, as always. What a cute little flower in her hair. Congrats Kendyl!