Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another Year come and Gone...
Here is how our Christmas went.


The Kids got to visit with Santa this year at the my Udy family Christmas party.
What, you say, Andre is actually sitting on Santa's lap. If you remember, my last years Christmas post, Andre was still scared of the big guy and wanted nothing to do with him. I guess a year makes a difference. Or maybe was just trying play cool.
Here are most of my girl cousins on the Udy side. What bunch of fun girls they are.
Christmas Morning...


Last year Andre wanted a nutcracker so bad so I got him one. So this year I gave one to Kendyl. This is Andre giving Kendyl very specific instructions on how to it works.
Andre has been bugging me to get some Heely's for ever. Since I think they are the ugliest shoes I have never got him some. This year I caved and surprised him with them. He loves them but can't quite figure them out yet.

Wes got the kids Skateboards. Yes, even Kendyl. Of course they loved them and yet again, Dad wins the best present award. They always love what ever he picks out. Well, I guess it isn't that hard to come up with only two cool gifts. When your wife pick outs all the other presents for everyone on their Christmas list.
We just might be raising our own future Pro skater. Who would of thought that she would love this. My girly girl-Tomboy.
I guess when you have dimples like these Who needs to worry about the naughty list.

Kendyl and a Star Wars clone.
Oh what, it is just Andre!
We had a great Christmas and a wonderful New years! Hope you all did as well. I can't believe it has already come and gone. I am a little sad this season is over. Now all that we have left is cold weather and snow. I don't know about you but I am so over the snow already. The first few Snow falls are always fun and magical but now that we had our White Christmas bring on spring. Oh wait is only January, shoot.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Kendyl is a girl after my own heart. The tomboy and the girlie stuff too. There are not many of us out there that would love a skateboard and a dollhouse! I love it! And I am so proud of Andre for overcoming his fear of Santa. He is really growing up! By the way, I love the 2009 pancakes! You're a rockstar!

Holly and Robert said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! I will give you a call so we can get together!

Janee said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! We got your card too and it's beautiful thanks so much for sending us one. I love Kendly's mischievous faces, reminds me of Maya :)

Melinda said...

Move over Tony Hawk. . .the Archibalds are comin' up!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

So fun!

Kendyl's little face is to die for- soooo cute.

I see that your Jesus Statue is standing again after our wild Christmas Party!