Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 10 years Baby!
It is our ten year Wedding anniversary today. Wow it really is hard to believe that it has been that long. Although I am a little less blond, we have two great kids, and a few wrinkles, It seems like yesterday that we started our life together. I thought by the time I was married this long I have it all figures out, marriage, life. I now know I don't know if I ever have it figured out everyday is a new with different challenges but with Wes by my side i say bring it on. We have had a great ride so far. Hope for many more years to come. I love you baby, More than Diet coke and that's a lot. Ha ha ha.

7 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been ten already!

Heather said...

more than diet coke? wow! that's really saying something. :O) congrats to you guys and we are itching to hang with you soon.

Tallie Geddes said...

Holy blonde hair - I have heard of the blonde but have not seen it - sooo fun! Congrats on 10 years hope you celebrate big time!

Shannon said...

Hope you guys had a nice anniversary! Love you both!

Janee said...

Congrats! You guys look SO young! Love it! Miss you...

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

congrats guys. we love you more than pepsi.

Jamie Jo said...

I can't believe how different you both look. I never would have guessed that was either of you!